I just want to recap the rules on spamming for some of the newer members:
1) Don't just post for the sake of increasing your post count or getting a forum badge. If you post too many times in one day, most of your posts will get deleted. If you're unsure, just stick to posting in active conversations (one that people have contributed to within the past day).
2) Stay on topic, unless you're in the Shenanigans room.
1) Don't dig up old threads unless you've got something really important to add.
2) Don't double post. If you want to add something and you already posted, then edit your existing post.
3) As a newer member you probably shouldn't be making more than one new thread or poll per day.