Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2014-05-28 09:13:23

New to the place

Hello!

Decided to abandon my old forum as it's got stale and I like the games on here.

I love to wind people up.  I think this is from my time served at 419eater and winding up scammers.
The old forum (name withheld) is basically that type of place, where all the ex-scambaiters hung out.
Now it's full of d00ls, of which I've got about 6.  It used to be a good place, but now its just about 10 people just posting the same mindless drivel.  Horrible. I want new mindless drivel!

Figured I would try out somewhere new.

If I'm at the wrong place, tell me now, or if you know a better place for mindless drivel, let me know

Peachy

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2014-05-28 09:40:43

Re: New to the place

Why hello there stranger! big_smile

You're in the right place if you Really want to count to million in a forum of strangers. That's like 75% of our activity here. XD

Just out of curiosity what is a d00l?

#3 2014-05-28 12:46:03

Welcome good man.

We used to have a female Peachy around here. It will sure confuse me in the beginning if you decide to stick around, but it will be alright.

#4 2014-05-28 14:16:23

I thought I recognized the name, but I guess Vogel's right.

We are great people for new mindless drivel.  I recommend science or philosophy posts if you want to really interest people here, but that might just be me. 

Welcome!

#5 2014-05-28 22:13:35

Guys.... I don't think he liked us very much... sad

EDIT: I would also like to point out that I noticed there are 1450 registered users. Could you imagine if they all stuck around?

Last edited by The Silent Scream (2014-05-28 22:17:59)

#6 2014-05-29 01:28:15

I think a lot of those users solely use DYOG or LGN, and don't visit the forums...

Say, Peachy, have I seen that face on British television, or is that just my mind playing tricks?

#7 2014-05-29 05:33:15

Silent Scream - a d00l is another account you add to make stupid or irrelevant posts.  Usually, they're of famous personalities, living or dead.  My favourite one to use was Adolf Hitler, currently residing in Argentina and running a small corner shop selling souvenirs of Austria.

Vogel - if it starts getting confusing I don't mind changing the name - Peachy is just something I thought of when it asked for a user name - There used to be a TV series in the UK called 'Time Gentlemen Please'  Phil Daniels used to fart on it and comment in a squeaky voice that he was 'such a cheeky little peach'...hence peachy.  Weird, as I've not thought of that series for a while!

Potato Famine - Science and philosophy are 2 of my fortes - usually though after too many beers when the mysteries of the universe become clearer

Wheelnut - Yes, the picture is Johnny Vegas - I use his picture a lot when dealing with Russian marriage scams

Last edited by Peachy (2014-05-29 05:34:06)

#8 2014-05-29 07:47:01

The Silent Scream wrote:

You're in the right place if you Really want to count to million in a forum of strangers. That's like 75% of our activity here. XD

Probably closer to 100% actually, although I have noticed a sudden explosion of activity recently. Perhaps it's a sign? big_smile

Anyway, welcome to the forums, Peachy that isn't the same Peachy as that other female Peachy from years ago! I knew the name sounded familiar when I saw it, was curious if it was the same one, although I suppose that would be difficult considering the difference in genders.

But yes, hi. You seem like an interesting character, and if that means we can welcome someone weirder than me to the forums, I'll be happy to do so. This is exactly the right place to come if you're looking for plenty of mindless drivel though, that's for sure! tongue Welcome to the forums! Hopefully it's better than your old one, although we can guarantee nothing! big_smile

#9 2014-05-29 09:48:38

Yayyyy, Peachy came back! He doesn't hate us! XD

Also, d00ls sound like fun, maybe I should make one...

#10 2014-06-15 19:06:37

I'm late to the party it seems. Welcome none the less. smile

Board footer