Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2016-10-25 20:27:57

Amazed this forums is still active!

Just found an old facebook messge from 123robot that I never got a notification for and I am just floored (ANDSOSTOKED) that this place is still around. Not sure if any of the old regulars are still around but I figured I'd pop by and say hi for the first time in like.. 8 years omg.

Last edited by OMG Pancakes (2016-10-25 20:30:28)

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2016-10-25 20:59:58

Re: Amazed this forums is still active!

Ayy, good to see ya. We have some folks hanging around. smile

#3 2016-10-25 22:18:23

We're still counting... like a bunch of fruitcakes!

#4 2016-10-26 05:29:42

Hi *wave*

#5 2016-10-26 06:32:30

See everyone, all those messages I sent weren't pointless. tongue I AM surprised people are still getting to reading them over a year later though. Maybe that means I don't have to spam the inboxes of the people who never replied until they're ridiculously annoyed. Well, unless someone wants me to. big_smile Still, that makes four people total who actually replied, which is more successful than expected. The notification issue is annoying though - seems like there could've been a lot more replies otherwise.

Oh, and of course, hello once again, Mr. Pancakes! big_smile I go off on tangents a bit, as you may have noticed from my message. tongue It's great to see you popping up in here so long later, and weird too. We're not used to seeing people other than the few regulars still posting here. But yeah, beyond all likelihood, this place is still up. Mostly the counting that keeps it going, as para mentioned. big_smile I am so happy to see you've returned in some form though - it's amazing to see that all four of those people responded so positively. I was expecting at least one of them to complain that Littlegrey was ages ago and they don't care anymore. Which would probably be valid. tongue But it's nice to see that people still have fond memories of this place after all this time.

So sticking around, we've got legor17, thepara, myself, Wheelnut, Potato Famine, The Silent Scream, Kristina, Teflon Monkey, and I think we see Iceman on rare occasions too. Wouldn't be surprised if only a few of those names rung a bell - you're an especially veteran member. See, you're an important part of Littlegrey's history, Pancakes, you've been around so much longer than most, built the foundations of the place! We should like, hang you up on the wall as one of the co-founders. big_smile From what I remember, you and Shado got on well. Which brings me to the other people who replied to my message - Duckwariorrandom, Sam Dude, and Shadocrytr. Woo! I love seeing all these people return! big_smile Chances are those names will be more familiar. Just throwing the nostalgia bucket over your head there, if I may. Anyway, all in all, just really happy to see you again! You'd be welcome to join us in the counting thread of course, but it'd be perfectly understandable if you were unable to stick around. Just seeing this one return thread is great. smile

#6 2016-10-26 07:06:43

Welcome back! big_smile

#7 2016-10-26 13:25:52

OMG it's OMG.

Or.. Pancakes! It's Pancakes!

#8 2016-10-26 20:57:27

Hello there,

If it is true that you have not been around for 8 years then you were before my time, but welcome back, and I hope you enjoy counting to a million, because that's basically all we do these days. lol

#9 2016-10-26 23:47:52

Howdy pancakes!

#10 2016-11-11 16:54:43

holy crap it's pancakes!

#11 2017-01-16 17:43:36

Random dropin

#12 2017-01-16 18:26:40

Yo!

#13 2017-01-16 18:34:20

It's so odd how common it is for random members to just pop in out of nowhere for a minute and then go off again. tongue Nice to see you again, friend! smile

#14 2017-01-18 15:04:23

While i don't consider myself a random member, my visits do have been embarrassingly infrequent last year. hmm
The forum certainly remains a nice place to check up on things from time to time.

#15 2017-01-19 09:23:24

Don't worry, there's many people who can't find as much time to visit as before. These days, me, para, and Potato are probably the most consistently active members remaining in the CtaM thread. big_smile Plus it's just nice to see you still visit with any sort of regularity rather than disappearing and forgetting everything. Better minimal visits than none at all, I say! smile

#16 2017-01-20 10:40:38

True that. smile

#17 2017-04-27 10:49:56

True that indeed.

#18 2017-04-27 11:06:13

I think you are the definition of minimal visits, TopMonkey. Your posts in the forum are pretty much an annual occurrence. See you in 2018! tongue Still, as I said, that's something. Plus you've changed your avatar since I last saw you. See, I notice these things. big_smile

#19 2017-05-04 12:36:38

I visit the site every couple of days. There just hasn't been much going on here.

#20 2017-05-04 12:56:38

But what about the counting? You can't forget the counting tongue

Board footer