Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2013-10-09 13:01:16

And I'm JAVERT!

Do not forget my naaaame...

Anyway, now I have your attention, I would like to introduce myself.
Hello, it's a pleasure to be here and I hope I won't be nearly as irritating to you all as I think I am.
Also, you may have guessed I have a soft spot for musicals. I apologize in advance for all the musical-related stuff I will inevitably spew out.
Lovely to meet you all ^__^

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2013-10-09 14:02:58

Re: And I'm JAVERT!

"you may have guessed I have a soft spot for musicals"

I'll be honest, I had no idea.

Welcome, though!

#3 2013-10-10 01:39:28

Hold on a second, I need to go dig out my copy-paste welcome post that I use for everyone because I care about them all. A lot. Has been a while since anyone new has introduced themselves actually.
Ah, here it is.

Hello and welcome to the Littlegrey Forums, Musical Derranged Person (with two R's!)! All of us here at the Littlegrey Network hope you have a wonderful stay! smile

There's no need to worry about being irritating by the way, I already fill that role. I probably also fill the role of deranged person, but you can be the derranged person with two R's! With a soft spot for musicals! Anyway, around here, we have fun when we're bored by counting! Ooh, what fun!

#4 2013-10-10 03:50:23

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome.
Fremde, etranger, stranger.
Glücklich dich zu sehen, je suis enchante, happy to see you.
Bleibe, reste, stay   big_smile

#5 2013-10-12 16:37:23

Hi there. Welcome to the LGN forums. Make yourself at home, even if that means irritating us. I don't mind. smile

#6 2013-10-13 12:21:18

aaaaaaand now i've got Les Mis stuck in my head.

ah well. Welcome to the Forums! Enjoy your stay!

#7 2013-10-14 03:41:55

The123robot wrote:

Hello and welcome to the Littlegrey Forums, Musical Derranged Person (with two R's!)! All of us here at the Littlegrey Network hope you have a wonderful stay! smile

There's no need to worry about being irritating by the way, I already fill that role. I probably also fill the role of deranged person, but you can be the derranged person with two R's! With a soft spot for musicals! Anyway, around here, we have fun when we're bored by counting! Ooh, what fun!

Thank you for your warm copied-and-pasted words of welcome - and for pointing out my second R, it's so often overlooked and is thrilled by the attention. ^_^
Well, I look forward to the fun to be had when there isn't a thrilling numerical adventure going on. May the giggles begin!

#8 2013-10-14 05:09:04

I'd say hi, but with all the welcomes before me, mine could only fail in comparison. So.

Enjoy your stay, have fun, and all the other usual kindnesses people offer here.

#9 2013-10-20 01:38:16

Hey welcome! You will probably almost never see me and will likely forget about me by the time you read this post. BUT! I do occasionally appear and reply tons and tons only to disappear back into the abyss of the interwebs.....

Hope to see you posting like mad! big_smile

Board footer