Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2013-12-22 21:04:20

Hi, I'm new here!

Hi, everyone!

I occassionally play ping pong with this guy:
rowweb.dk/skyline/images/troels.jpg

He told me about this site, and I figured I might as well see what it's all about.
Since it's an "Introduce yourself"-board, I assume I should write a bit about myself as well.

I'm a web-coding closet-geek who likes football, drinking beer, and while doing so - playing retro xbox games with the person pictured above.

This is me trying to act casual despite the fact that I'm actually doing a selfie:
rowweb.dk/skyline/images/mighej.jpg

I guess a "Merry Christmas" is in place smile

Cheers!

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2013-12-22 22:56:40

Re: Hi, I'm new here!

Welcome big_smile

I hope you enjoy your stay.

#3 2013-12-23 07:03:48

Hello and welcome to the Littlegrey Forums, FryMeALiver (ha, I like that name, that's clever big_smile ). All of us here at the Littlegrey Network hope you have a great stay!

Firstly, I'd like to point that those pictures do not work, so good job there. You'll need to use the [img][/img] code for images, but I was able to copy and paste the links anyway, so that's fine. Hope you enjoy your stay here, and make sure you thank your friend for introducing you to this site. Merry Christmas to you too! smile

#4 2013-12-23 10:46:34

Thank you, guys!

I know, but apparently you have to write a certain amount of posts, before you're allowed to post links/images, hence the links smile

#5 2014-01-28 19:01:33

Welcome. Make yourself at home. smile

Board footer