Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2014-05-09 00:17:01

2 Years

It's been two years since I've been on this site. gonna see who is still on and what not. In the past two years ive actually met a few of you people on her. (don't know if they still are) Also i'm a mommy now with an 8month old! So, whats new with everybody else?

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2014-05-09 02:14:31

Re: 2 Years

Nice to see you again!

#3 2014-05-09 18:54:04

Hi! Hey, I'm still here! Hi! I remember you! Hi! big_smile

Wow, it's amazing what can happen in such a short amount of time. Congratulations on the baby! Perhaps someday they too can visit this site, realise it sucks and leave for two years. sad
Nah, just joking, that's a pretty good excuse to not have been around for several years. Anyway, nice to have you visit again. Good luck with...babies and...life and...stuff...

#4 2014-05-09 19:20:15

That's crazy.  Congratulations! I can't believe that time actually passes for people on the internet, I just think of them as being perpetually suspended as the person they are when I meet them.

#5 2014-05-19 22:47:58

Hahaha that's what i would think as well potato but no it does go by faster when you're not online on a daily basis. And thanks smile

#6 2014-05-22 17:02:48

Congratulations on the newborn and welcome back! smile

#7 2015-10-19 02:17:02

Wow its been a while since I've been on here. I just logged in today out of the blue just to see what has happened in the past year or so. And there are a few interesting stories! Crazy how things can change within that time span. Anyways, how is everyone?

#8 2015-10-19 09:16:24

Yep, been a good year and a bit since you've shown up here! I'm wondering what you mean by 'interesting stories', where have you been looking to find these? tongue Curious to know just what you've been looking at. I've been doing great, aged two years since we last communicated, that's one thing. Still been counting mostly...I went through an secret operation of sorts a few months ago to get in touch with old LGN members, three replied back and one of them officially returned to the site full time (Sam Dude) but the others (duckwariorrandom, ShadoCrytr) disappeared and the rest of the people have failed to reply. I'd say that's quite interesting. Incase you aren't aware, we love playing games in the CtaM thread, like Wheelnut's most recent one I figured out with the number of words and mine with the usernames and so on. Hmm...can't think of anything else. I'm sure the others can tell you whatever else has happened that may have slipped my mind. Of course, they can also update you on their real lives, but I'm very secretive. tongue

Last edited by The123robot (2015-10-19 14:02:38)

#9 2015-10-19 12:14:45

I've been doing well, aswell. Finally managed to finish my bachelor last year and am currently quite busy with my masters degree. Will hopefully finish up the last couple of courses during this year, go on another little field work by the end of it, and then start working on my masters thesis. Still a lot of work ahead of me.
Regarding the forums I've mostly just been lurking around, joining a few of the threads every now and then, and mostly getting confused about the little puzzles and games para robot and wheelnut have been playing. smile

#10 2015-10-19 17:22:14

The123robot wrote:

Yep, been a good year and a bit since you've shown up here! I'm wondering what you mean by 'interesting stories', where have you been looking to find these? tongue Curious to know just what you've been looking at. I've been doing great, aged two years since we last communicated, that's one thing. Still been counting mostly...I went through an secret operation of sorts a few months ago to get in touch with old LGN members, three replied back and one of them officially returned to the site full time (Sam Dude) but the others (duckwariorrandom, ShadoCrytr) disappeared and the rest of the people have failed to reply. I'd say that's quite interesting. Incase you aren't aware, we love playing games in the CtaM thread, like Wheelnut's most recent one I figured out with the number of words and mine with the usernames and so on. Hmm...can't think of anything else. I'm sure the others can tell you whatever else has happened that may have slipped my mind. Of course, they can also update you on their real lives, but I'm very secretive. tongue

Well the most recent story I read was Teflons in the fruitcake lounge, didn't post there...just lingering and seeing who was still active. I remember duck war I or random and Sam dude I think shadocrytr might have been before my time I'm not sure. I have only two or three LGN members on social media. I'll have to check out the games. And nothing wrong with secretive. :p

#11 2015-10-19 17:27:36

And congrats on finishing your bachelors J. Woher keep up the good work!! I have really done much. I did move, I have become a stay at home mother and have another little one. A little boy he's the best smileI've been looking into going back to college in the near future and then seeing about moving again and actually settling down permanently.

#12 2015-10-20 06:16:16

Congrats on the new born! Hope your plans work out for you.

Board footer