Login to hide this advertisement

#4861 2016-08-04 15:42:48

Re: Fruitcake Lounge

Wow that is really cool seeing EV becoming a real option for people around the world. I wonder if they are greener than petrol cars?

Tbf, if you were really bothered about the environment I guess you would never even buy a car.

Login to hide this advertisement

#4862 2016-08-15 10:03:36

I'm planning to sell my car once my girlfriend moves in.
She also has a car, and together we don't have a need for two cars.
I cycle to work.

#4863 2017-01-02 08:13:59

I wish all of you all the best for 2017! May good health and fortune come to you and may your dreams come true. smile

#4864 2017-01-25 19:25:04

Oh wow Woher, I didn't notice this earlier, thanks buddy, I hope this year brings many happy days for you as well. smile

Last edited by The Silent Scream (2017-01-27 18:19:16)

#4865 2017-03-10 22:08:40

I'm back guise hmm And it's only been like 8 years!

#4866 2017-03-11 05:50:48

Haha, awesome! What a random return. big_smile Always good to see old members return. We'd love for you to help us keep counting to a million! Pretty sure you were around back when that was still happening as well. tongue I like how you make it sound like you've just been out to the shops. "Ah, I'm back, everyone, hello, only took 8 years - even less time than I thought!" Just curious, what prompted you to visit this place again after so long? Would be interesting to know. And of course, now we have someone from Denmark with us! Fantastic! Spreading throughout the world, we are. big_smile

#4867 2017-03-11 15:50:55

I honestly don't know. I was looking for games to kill time with again since I have some for a change and I figured I'd see if the forums were still alive.

#4868 2017-03-12 11:34:06

Haha, well, that's as good a reason as any. It was calling you back, I think. big_smile Nice to hear you have a bit of spare time, that's always a bane. smile

#4869 2017-03-12 16:40:54

Lately it has been, but I'll get by. I've reinstalled Morrowind and both expansions, so I keep busy.

#4870 2017-08-02 01:48:15

Oh don't mind me, I am just fruit cake - ing around some more. If only an Admin would come along and prove we are not lost in the world. If only I had a small game to while away the hours with this evening. but no, instead, I sit and stare, waiting for anyone to post. So bored. So tired. What a lonely and pointless existence without the guidance of our only true light in these dark times. Sad. sad

#4871 2017-08-02 09:38:01

Hey, you're not a fruitcake. It's not possible for non-fruitcakes to do ANY fruitcake-ing around whatsoever! tongue Anyway, yes, I agree - our guiding light has been missing for some time. But we do not question his actions, Screamy - perhaps he will only show his face again when the time is right. For who are we to question the true and almighty one? We are no one. We are not worthy, Screamy. We should consider ourselves blessed to have been granted with his presence in any capacity, no matter how brief it may have been. tongue

#4872 2017-08-02 21:59:21

But I'm here!

#4873 2017-08-02 22:52:01

Go away, your fruitcake is illegitimate. A counterfeit. You're a fraud. Life sentence for you. tongue

#4874 2017-08-02 22:55:58

Lol, I meant I am trying hard to regain my fruitcake status. tongue
And I am a well trained skeptic, I cannot Not question his actions.
I question everything, even my own existence. O.O
You are correct to a certain degree, Admin did do a ton of work here for little reward, and much complaint,
and we were pretty lucky to have him around and maintaining all this in the first place. tongue

#4875 2017-08-02 23:04:41

Indeed. So the moral of the story is, always compliment your local Admin regularly. Or Admin-like being. tongue

As a robot, I never have existential crisisis. Crisises? I guess just crisis's. Anyway, yeah, it'd be inefficient, and we can't be having that. Plus how can a robot not be real? It is only logical. Without my programming, I couldn't exist, therefore I must. I calculate, therefore I am. Or something. Beep boop.

You seem well on your way at re-gaining your fruitcake status at this rate, with all of this random posting. Of course, if you were simply more active in helping progress the count, you'd get the fruitcake no problem. big_smile So the second moral is, learn better counting skills. tongue

#4876 2017-08-02 23:22:54

Lol, lesson learned, if he ever returns, I will shower him with praise.

Beep Boop Boop Beeeeeep.

One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven,........................................................................................................................................................................................... counting is hard

#4877 2017-08-02 23:28:30

Exactly. What we'll do is prepare an Administrator appreciation thread. And dedicate a day to him. As he deserves. Then he'll never, ever want to leave again. big_smile

Boop boop beep boop.

#4878 2017-08-02 23:54:02

Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake FruitcakeFruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake Fruitcake.
smile

#4879 2017-08-02 23:55:20

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

You're still not fruitcake, by the way. And you're taking advantage of Admin being missing again. He wouldn't approve. tongue

#4880 2017-08-02 23:56:51

No more laws, remember? tongue

Board footer