Login to hide this advertisement

#21 2017-08-18 17:28:05

Re: Jason's Super Fancy Secret Fort. Come at me bro.

That's a nice story, silent. Even though he may have visited just to increase productivity, at least he cared enough to make the visit and not just have your superiors whip you guys. That must count for something. smile

Login to hide this advertisement

#22 2017-09-28 01:49:46

Haha, I agree, he is a pretty chill dude. And sorry I've been distracted, work has been quite busy with lot's of very profitable overtime ( and putting in a lot of extra time and effort to earn a "challenger bonus" of over $450 US this month ), and on top of that thing with Jennica, the witty nurse I've been spending time with, are looking better and better. Anyways, I just wanted to check in here and say that things are mostly going well for me right now, despite the insanely apocalyptic state of world affairs, and I hope that you, in this case meaning anyone of the probably 3 people who will, are also doing well, and safe in these crazy times. smile

#23 2017-09-28 12:53:15

Nice to see you posting in your secret fort again! I was worried you'd forgotten about it. D: It's great to know things seem to be going well for you - makes me happy to know my fellow Littlegrey friends are also happy! big_smile Being one of those rare 3 people, I would like to assure you that I am doing well, and am very safe. Nothing's safer than a deadly robot with a massive surplus of weaponry with which to defend itself! tongue

Board footer