Login to hide this advertisement
  • Index
  •  » Minecraft
  •  » Official LGN Minecraft Server Discussion Thread

#1501 2019-03-13 22:56:24

Re: Official LGN Minecraft Server Discussion Thread

lmao remember when I ran the first server off my computer and then one of you burned it all down - that reminds me, anyone seen wolfy in a while?

Login to hide this advertisement

#1502 2019-03-17 06:06:34

Was that the one where I had a lava-floor in my house? I remember someone saying Pancakes was the culprit...

And no, I haven't seen Wolfy in a looooong while...

I was wondering whether it'd be a good idea to try and do a game of walls, or an adventure map, but I probably wouldn't be able to find the time anymore...

#1503 2019-03-17 12:55:23

That would be an amazing trip down memory lane, Wheelnut. In fact, I had just been reminiscing recently about the old Walls rounds we did - so glad we recorded some of those, they're fun to look back on. But yeah, I guess the problem is that scheduling a significant number of us together would be an absolute nightmare these days, which sucks...

#1504 2019-03-17 13:22:17

I recently got back into Minecraft with the intention of getting all the achievements.. definitely took me back to the days playing with you guys.

And when I was handed a horse, full diamond everything, enchanted bow and all that (I think from Wheely?) so we could all go and tackle The End together and I got immediately blown off the little dirt bridge we made and kept going back in over and over with nothing!

#1505 2019-03-18 12:06:10

I never rode a horse in Minecraft. I don't think that was me...
I do remember getting blown off a tiny bridge though. It was before I knew that Ender Dragons can be killed with snowballs...

• Index
  •  » Minecraft
  •  » Official LGN Minecraft Server Discussion Thread

Board footer