Login to hide this advertisement

#1 2018-03-06 21:55:07

The Missing Categories

Have you ever looked at the framework that supports our categories? Conversation, shenanigans, technical support... Even the newly added Minecraft. Each has an associated ID number.

7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26.

These are the IDs. Am I too new here to remember some categories that have been removed? Or did these missing ID numbers never see the light of day? Is there a collection of half-gestated categories suspended in a jar in Admin's attic? Or, worse, is there a group of them locked in his basement, huddled for some small bit of warmth, starving and praying for their release?

Can anybody shed light on this mystery?

Login to hide this advertisement

#2 2018-03-07 15:28:07

Re: The Missing Categories

Hmm, I don't re-call any categories being removed, and if any were, certainly not that many, although I do remember when the categories was split into two sections ("The Littlegrey Network Sites" and "The Fruitcake Forums") and everyone thought the site was broken, so it's possible it's related to that. tongue Or, as you said, it could just be a load of stuff Admin never did anything with. If only he was here so we could ask. Answer our calls, Admin! D:

#3 2018-03-12 11:35:47

The multiplayer games? Might that be them?

#4 2018-03-12 13:21:13

The multilayer games section actually still exists - Admin mentioned that he didn't have the heart to just delete it all. Although having remembered that, it seems very unlikely that he would have deleted any categories since he seems to prefer keeping them around. The plot thickens! tongue

#5 2019-04-14 15:06:34

Thickens like my soup!

Board footer