Login to hide this advertisement

#161 2010-07-19 10:42:13

Re: Ask a normal question, get a silly answer

Several scientists have tried, but they all came to the same conclusion:
You can't grow wings unless the chicken is still attached to them.
Many non-scientist replied that it would be a lot faster to just buy them at KFC...

How long did it take to build the Empty State Building?

Login to hide this advertisement

#162 2019-08-09 14:33:52

That depends on your quantum point of view. The equation of time is expressed as a constant divided by a perception multiplied by a mixed reality. When you add construction times, to humans, it feels like forever due to the factor of road blockage and traffic jams. When viewed from the perspective of an ant, it only seemed like a moment, likely because the ant got stepped on just as it stopped to look up and wonder what was happening. From the perspective of a quantum particle, the construction has always been happening, never started and long been over, all at the same time.

What's the best way to eat a banana?

#163 2019-08-12 03:46:23

Without the peel.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck would chuck wood?

#164 2019-08-12 14:45:39

That depends on the amount of wood a woodchuck could chuck wood. We'll express that as an equation after measuring the total amount of CW (chucked wood) after one hour of observation. We'll break that down to a per second measurement so that the number can then be used in future calculations to demonstrate how much wood a woodchuck chucks per second.

CW=(WxWc)/(60x60)

Answer expressed as CW per second or CW/s

How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a man?

#165 2019-08-19 08:24:43

A real man doesn't need to prove to anybody he's a man. Especially not by having to walk a certain number of roads. Neither does he care if anybody else thinks of him as a man or not.
He just deals with whatever he needs to deal with, at an appropriate time to deal with it.

Why? That's it. Just "Why?"

#166 2019-08-20 00:22:40

Why not? That's what it's called, when you take two ropes, twist them, invert them, insert them into themselves and then pull the ends out the other side. It's called a "why knot"!

If a tree falls in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it still make a sound?

#167 2019-08-25 08:57:04

Let me answer that with another question: Does the tree really fall at all? Does it not simply disappear standing, and re-appear laying down?

How many purple monkeys does it take to wash the dishes?

#168 2019-08-26 00:12:07

That really depends on how many phone calls it takes to get those purple monkeys to the dish washing location in the first place. So many purple monkey dishwasher company operators have hearing problems and end up sending clerical money wish monsters that it ends up being a never ending loop of adding, subtracting and piling of dishes that nothing ever gets done. Best to just smash the dishes and buy new ones, rather than deal with purple monkey dishwashers.

At one point should one give up trying to beat Pac Man?

#169 2019-08-26 03:37:54

Assuming that you're not giving him power pellets, and he won't be able to eat you; Yes.
Because at one point, his extra life reserve will be depleted, and you'll basically be beating a dead Pac-man.

Which sort of shrubbery should I bring?

#170 2019-08-26 09:05:45

You should only bring the finest of shrubberies to a shrubbery bringing event. That might beg the question, how much shrubbery should a shrubbery bringer bring to a shrub? The answer my friend is in the shrubbery. You must ask that shrubbery that very question. However, don't ask the wrong shrubbery or it will respond with "Fred". Which makes no sense at all, except to the shrubbery, who will refuse all attempts to extract the reason for that response.

How Long is a Chinaman

#171 2019-08-31 12:35:11

I'm aquainted with his brother, How So.

What's your standpoint on standpoints?

#172 2019-08-31 23:05:13

I believe that every standpoint needs a standpoint to stand on, otherwise we lose the point!

How do you get to the land of Oz nowadays?

#173 2019-09-08 13:47:01

Follow the yellow lines on the interstate.

When you run into traffic, do you stop your vehicle, get out, and actually run into it?

#174 2019-09-08 22:42:01

Personally, I prefer to leave the vehicle at home and just straight run into the traffic. Forget 'just' running into the traffic, I'm going stark raving naked! If I'm going to make a statement, I'm going to go big. Except in winter, then it's not so big. But that's a different story.

How do you rate ratings?

Board footer